Monday, December 1, 2008

Today for lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich, baby carrots, and some chips. While masticating, I reflected on the journey of our twenty-three things. I am glad the Library allowed us to participate in such a learning endeavor. I would definitely enjoy doing something like this again. Some of these things were new to me and some were not. Of the new ones, I think Delicious might be one of my favorites. I liked being able to look things up with other people's tags. My least favorite (maybe least understood) thing was Twitter. Now that this is wrapping up, I'm going to go back and take another look at that one. Maybe I'm missing something. There are a couple more I plan on revisiting, as well. But don't plan on reading about that here. From now on, this blog is only about what I had for lunch.

No comments: